What to expect in the new version?
You can now allocate a definite inventory to your business sources.
Unable to keep track of tariff updates? We made it easier in this version.
You can even send birthday greetings and anniversary wishes to your guests.
Front-desk operations taking much time? Relax, new version is faster and improved.
What is special in all new version of eZee FrontDesk? Read on.
Charter Module is now revamped as “Business Source-wise Inventory”
Occasionally, you might encounter cases of over-bookings at your property which ultimately lead to your guest’s discomfort and unpleasant stay. To eliminate these troubles, we have enhanced the entire Charter Module, in which you can allocate particular room types of your property for a defined time duration to your business sources. In turn, your business sources can charge the guests accordingly as per their requirements.
In the latest version, Charter Module will appear with new name “Business Source-wise Inventory”. You can easily enable this feature from eZee FrontDesk configuration.
eZee FrontDesk Configuration Advance Settings Rental Business source wise room type allocation
You can separately add a business source which uses allocated rooms at your property from the Business Source list.
eZee FrontDesk Configuration Miscellaneous Business Source New
You can specify the release of the allocated inventory before a defined number of days, in case your business source is unable to utilize the inventory during the allocated duration. You can easily revoke the allocation too before the time period or whenever you want.
With that, once you create a business source, you will be able to allocate room type wise inventory to it for your chosen time period from the Allocation Period option. Moreover, Business Source list can be bifurcated between regular business sources and the sources using allocated period by selecting the appropriate filter criteria.
Over and above this, you will have an Allocated List with details of inventory allocated to the business source in order to remain posted with the released inventory and used inventory. In a nutshell, this enhancement will result in an organized reservation system with minimal chances of obvious human mistakes.
Keep track of rent changes easily.
The User Activity Log generally will list out the particulars of modifications and changes done on the configured information by each and every user using the system. Unlike the previous version of the PMS, where the User Activity Log report did not reflect rent changes.
This way, the User Activity Log will now present all the details of the tariff updates done from the configuration to help you be abreast with any revisions.
Engage with your guests by sending them birthday and anniversary wishes.
Exclusively developed to enrich guest engagement and stay experience, this enhancement allows you to send birthday and anniversary wishes to your guests right from the system.
Now send greetings via Email or SMS in a well-defined template. Configure your template and other settings from eZee FrontDesk configuration.
eZee FrontDesk Configuration Advance Settings GRM Wish Guest
You can send these wishes from eZee FrontDesk by selecting the guest records to whom you want to send greetings as shown below:
eZee FrontDesk Front Office Guest Database
Quicker front-desk operations
Keeping in mind the traffic at your property’s front-desk, we have internally enhanced the walk-in, reservation and booking operations in this version. You will be able to perform your everyday tasks swiftly with the new PMS. No unnecessary delays, and no troubles of system crashing; you can carry out these tasks without any hassles.
There is a lot more the latest release:
- For “Banquet Booking – Detail Report”, a new filter in the search criteria is added to generate the report of invoiced bookings only.
- Minibar Module: In Minibar Items list, we have now provided a check-box to select multiple vouchers to perform any operation (like delete, edit).
- New privilege introduced: eZee FrontDesk Configuration Configuration User Edit Operational Privilege: ‘Ability to add new folio after room check-out’ to give an access to users to add new folio after the guest has checked-out.
- In “Guest Checked-in Report”, you get a new date filter i.e. ‘From date’ and ‘To date’ to get details of the guests checked-in within that duration.
- In Guest Ledger List, we added one more column to differentiate the data between checked-out and in-house guests.
- We have customized “Guest Checked-out List [Amount Wise] Report” on a client’s request.
- Exclusively for Myanmar based properties, we added a new report template for Police Report – Myanmar in the latest version, which is mandatory for all properties based in Myanmar.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF