Select User Roles And Send Messages Accordingly
Until the last version of the PMS, the system did not let you send any messages or emails to specific user roles. And when you wished to send a message to people carrying a specific role, you had to scroll through the list of users, find the ones belonging to that role, and send each of them an individual message.
However, now we have added a new drop down list in the Message Box window, which will help you select and send messages to selected user roles.
New Additions In Business Source-wise Allocation List
In this version of eZee FrontDesk PMS, we have added new columns in the Business Source-wise Allocation List such as used Inventory Type – which shows the percentage of total inventory or the number of inventory allocated, Allocated Inventory – which will display the number of allocated inventory to the corresponding business source, Used – which will indicate the number of used inventory, Balance – which will show the balance inventory remaining with the business source.
Get In-House Guests Of Selected Dates
This time, we have added a new filter criteria in the Booking List, using which you will be able to find out that which and how many guests will be staying at your hotel on a selected date or selected time duration.
The filter criteria is for ‘Looking For’ field named as Future In-House.
Find this too in the latest release:
- We have modified name of GST – Summary Report and renamed it as “GST On Rental” and the detail report is rename as “GST On Payment” for improved clarification.
- We have added filter criteria of “Ignore Zero transaction”on Monthly Summary : Business Source wise report to exempt those business sources who have not provided any business.
- From this version onward, you will be able to add reasons/remarks if you do not want to post Late Check-out Charges after the Late Check-out Alert message pops up.
- From now on, you will be able to print meal plan coupon per whole stay and also print the same for multiple guests.
- We have developed customized banquet invoice and folio for Macedonia and Serbia regions.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.