Report Amounts Shown In Indian Format
In the previous versions of the desktop-based PMS, the Daily Revenue Summary Report did not display the total amount in Indian style with commas. However, the amount corresponding to each transaction was reflected in the Indian style. This lead to confusions and one was not able to figure out the exact amount in the process.
Therefore, we have enhanced the report in such a way that the total amount as well as all the amounts will be presented in Indian format, that is, separated with commas.
Instant Inventory Update Through WIRU-WRD
Up until now, in case of business source wise room allocation with release date in eZee FrontDesk, the inventory did not get updated at the time of room allocation or even after the release date in eZee Centrix and eZee Reservation.
But, now the system will deduct the inventory on the booking engine and channel manager as soon as rooms are allocated to business sources and change it back after the release date has passed.
Differentiate Bookings By Colors
The bookings in Booking List of eZee FrontDesk will now differentiate each type of booking with varied colors. The confirmed bookings will be highlighted in Green color, and voided bookings will be highlighted in Red color. Whereas, half voided bookings, that is, bookings which have been part of group bookings and have been voided individually will be highlighted in Blue color.
Source-wise Foreign Currency Folios Defined
In this latest version of eZee FrontDesk, we have developed a feature through which you will be able to configure foreign currency depending on your source’s requirements. Subsequently, you will be able to generate folios in the configured currency for each source, so as to ease the transactions and billing from both ends.
Apart from this, you will also be able to know about the currency in use other than your base currency for each reservation right from the Room View.
There’s more in the latest release:
- You’ll now be able to cancel the Auto Arrange room position operation by clicking on ‘No’ when system asks to save the positions.
- The Daily Revenue Summary Report will include allowance details from now on.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post