To aid clients and partners keep track of the upgrades, eZee publishes regular release notes providing detailed information about the newly added tools and features for eZee’s innovative solutions. This month we have released an update to enhance stability and performance of eZee FrontDesk. Read the complete notes to learn more about updates.
eZee FrontDesk 6.1.160.005 is now available. Here is a list of the changes implemented by Team eZee:
Number of guests now available while booking a Banquet
Now, no need to remember and manually add the number of guests added in General Information, while booking a Banquet.
While adding/editing a charge from Charges information tab, click on ‘Quantity’. Just one click shall fetch the number of guests added for that banquet transaction.
Easier to understand Night audit report
The report details are now easier to understand. With updated format, the Night Audit Report distinguishes your important data in columns.
- Separate columns for Folio Number & Room Number in Tariff Posted
- Column for Folio Number added In Checked Out
- For each payment type, Folio Number column added in Payment/Billing section.
Few more updates:
- In Banquet Group Invoice, the Tax in amount will appear bifurcated now.
- Bill number column added in “Void Checked in” Report.
- Credit Card masking option for Booking and reservation now available in General Information Tab for user.
- If a booking is marked as No Show or Cancel, then Group Inclusion and Group Discount options will be disabled.
- The user will be able to add Room Sharer information along with main guest details before check-in process.
- Guest Contribution Report now includes Day Use rooms information.
- Group banquet invoice now provides all reservation numbers.
- To make payment on City Ledger, Payment Posting screen now gets Voucher number.
- Filter criteria modified for Adult + Child format.
- In GRM Letter Template, we added Booker’s Name and few more fields in Guest Information Field.
- In house Keeping View, user will be able to see Task Schedule status.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post