Get all these features and more in the all new version of eZee FrontDesk.
Get details about canceled bookings automatically
Previously, to obtain the details for canceled bookings automatically from website and OTAs, users of eZee FrontDesk integrated with eZee Reservation and eZee Centrix had to activate the Web Reservation Downloader (WRD) tool.
Thence, removing the dependency on WRD tool, and attaining all the rights to themselves for canceled bookings, we have now added a new feature in eZee FrontDesk configuration – Auto Download Canceled Bookings. This feature has imposed a restriction on the use of WRD tool, that is, you will be able to manually download the canceled bookings regardless of it’s activation. However, to receive the details automatically, WRD tool has to be activated.
If the option is enabled, the canceled bookings from website and OTAs will be downloaded automatically, nullifying dependency on WRD tool to remain updated on bookings.
This feature is ideal for those hoteliers who would like to act on canceled bookings by taking cancellation fees from the guest, or get notified with the canceled bookings.
Easily map each credit note to respective folios
Prior to this version of eZee FrontDesk, whenever a credit note was added in the City Ledger account indicating a negative entry to a particular account, the PMS did not have a feature to assign the note to any particular folio which was posted. Therefore, the credit note used to remain open for all transactions posted on a city ledger account, leading to confusions as to which folio the credit note belonged to.
Hence, we have now added a new option of Folio Number in the Guest Note window which will map the particular guest note with a folio number, thereby making it easy for you to know which guest note belongs to which folio in a city ledger account.
Hereafter, each guest note will correspond to a folio number posted in a city ledger account, thus easing the process of accounting integration for you.
Now, summary count of inventory available on all views
The several views in eZee FrontDesk assist a user in getting accustomed with the daily operations and functioning of the PMS. Each view has a different display, different layout and different purpose for the user to make the most of the feature-rich PMS.
On that account, we updated these views with a summary status count, which will indicate the exact number of occupants in your hotel, number of vacant rooms, number of due-out rooms, so that you can remain updated with the inventory count of your hotel anytime.
Now stay updated with the occupancy and vacancy status of rooms at your hotel from any view.
The latest release offers you a lot more:
- From now on, whenever you configure a new database or install software for the first time, “Permit only zero balance on check-out” setting will be enabled by default.
- In eZee FrontDesk Booking List Retrieve Web Booking Window, the Cancel button is activated by default unless and until the download button is clicked on.
- The “Advance Deposit Ledger” report will now also display a list of deposit transfers transferred to the guest ledger from advance deposit with their opening and closing balance.
- In the latest version of eZee FrontDesk NextGen, for better understanding and to know more about the settlements made, the “Settlement Detail Report” in Night Audit block of report will show the details of all settlements made on that day.
- To record and view more Guest details, we have now added a new Email Address Column in Guest Ledger form.
- To avoid time clashes in Guest check-in report, a new report is introduced, ‘Actual and System Check In Out Dates’ showing actual and system’s check-in & check-out date and time.
- Now, eZee FrontDesk will prompt a message when we click on Auto-arrange room button, and the current room position will be saved and changed after this effect.
- In “Daily Summary Report”, to make the pay-out information clearly visible, we have now separated pay-out information from FD Payment information by showing it in another row.
- In “Guest Ledger Report”, a new addition – AD to GL column will indicate all the Advance Deposits including advance deposits collected for open date instead of in the settlement column. Resultantly, by showing the deposit details on the AD to GL column, the system will reflect the correct figure for “Deposit transferred to guest ledger” in the “Daily Summary Report”.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post