Access ‘Day Use’ Rooms Easily
Previously, the system did not reflect the number of guests staying for Day Use at your property. As a result, you were not able to know the rooms occupied under Day Use.
However, in this version of eZee FrontDesk, we have added a filter in Room View, Room List View and Stay View to differentiate between rooms and day-use occupancy easily.
Map Transactions With Folio No. In Report
The Daily Summary Report did not include any details of folios for the transactions listed in the report. Consequently, it was difficult for you to know that which transaction belonged to which folio.
Therefore, to offer apt mapping of transactions to Folio No., we have included the Folio No. in the report itself.
Track Voucher No. From The Transaction Window
From this version, you will be able to get your Voucher No. right from the View Transaction window. The Voucher No. from Documentation Information section will be reflected on the top of the window.
Mouse Hover Shows Check-in Check-out
The Stay View of eZee FrontDesk now displays the check-in and check-out time of the guest on hovering the mouse over the particular guest. Owing to this, you will be able to save some time in having to open the transaction and verifying the check-in and check-out time from there.
Clear Audit Trails And Databases From A Single Place
From this version, we have included an option to Clear Audit Trails along with clearing databases from the system, all from a single window. This is so that, you can clear your trails from unauthorized access and save precious storage space.
What else in the latest release:
- The invoice from City Ledger account will include a sub-total along with its due amount.
- You can now filter the Arrival List by ‘Inclusive of tax’ criteria.
- The Monthly Summary – Business Source Report will now include the details of future reservations through business sources.
- eZee FrontDesk will let you set the check-out time in Stay View if the check-out time is set as 24 hours.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post