Does reporting an error irritate you ? Get rid of capturing error snapshots everytime.
How would you manage if the guest arrives after the reserved dates of stay?
Do you encounter duplicate entries while saving a reservation?
What is the easiest way to ensure rates and inventory update on eZee Reservation from eZee Frontdesk ?
Everything is here in all new update of eZee FrontDesk. Read on.
If you get an error, report it right from the error window
In this latest version, you will be able to send a report automatically from the error window for any type of error you get. When you encounter an error, the system will ask if you want to report the error or not. If you choose to “Send Report”, it will be sent to eZee Support team right away. This will eliminate the trouble of capturing a error snapshot and send it to eZee Support manually everytime.
Apart from this, there appears a link called “Click here to get online solution” which will lead you to the solution repository of known errors, where you can find the solutions to the errors reported by users like you.
Smartly manage arrival date of your guests
We have introduced a smart way to control the errors made by Front office users while managing arrival and departure information of guests. Based on the feedbacks we received from our users, limiting the selection of arrival date of the guest only till the check out date of that guest, will help you avoid any unintended mistakes which can eventually turn out to be a negative incident from your guests.
System will prompt a message for duplicate entries
This enrichment primarily focuses on helping you to avoid duplicate entries of a reservation. When you take a reservation with name, identity information as well as check-in and check-out date similar to another reservation; then system will prompt a message asking for a confirmation whether you want to move ahead with the transaction or not. This will work only when Guest Name, Identity Information, Check-in and Check-out date of both guests is same.
Always ensure rates and inventory are updated on eZee Reservation from eZee Frontdesk
This enhancement is exclusively for eZee FrontDesk and eZee Reservation interface users. In case the “Update Rates from PMS” feature is not enabled from eZee Reservation and you try to update the rates from eZee Frontdesk, then you will be intimated with a message indicating you are not allowed to update rate or inventory on web.
Therefore, we request you to make sure that you have enabled the “Update Rates from PMS” option before updating the rates or inventory from eZee Frontdesk.
Read on to know what’s more in the latest release:
- We have added a new feature whereby room type tariff automatically changes whenever you perform a room move operation.
- In “Block Room Report” generated for selected duration, you can now see the duration for which the room was blocked.
- “Room Revenue by Room Type – Detail Report”: Report filters enhanced by providing a multiple room selection option, such that it will show the report of only selected rooms and not all the rooms together.
- You will now be able to see room sharer details in “Guest In-House Report”.
- We have revised the Suite Management feature in this version.
- An activation box is added in Advance settings of room operation to enable the Connect Room and Suite Room feature.
- For Myanmar based clients who are currently using Template #13 for Guest Registration Form, we’ve added various VISA and identity information fields.
- For a specific requirement, we hid the Tax bifurcations displayed in Confirmation of Reservation Template #2 as a part of customization.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post