Track Banquet Invoices With Serial Number
We have added the receipt number on the Banquet Invoices so that user can track specific receipts which are generated for specific banquet transactions. Earlier, serial number did not exist making an hotelier difficult to track banquet transactions.
Interface With StepOver Sign Pad Device
We have developed a ready interface with StepOver Device API Sign Pad device and eZee FrontDesk system. Interface with this device will help user in office works, collect signature of guests and employees.
Grace Period Enhanced For Checkin And Checkout
We have now enhanced the Grace period for early check-In as well because, earlier the grace period setting was for late check out only. This will facilitate hoteliers to allow some leniency to guests.
Added Pay Out In Invoice Number
We have enhanced payment posting screen by adding the Pay Out in Invoice Number when we add new Payout entry.
Identify Payment Move With Room Number Remark
We have added Folio number with the Room number Remark during payment move operation on Audit trail-Payment Report. This will help to identify accurately to which room number the payment was moved.
Banquet Invoice Is Inclusive Of GST
We are now ready with the GST Banquet Tax Invoice. Users In India can now calculate banquet charges easily and print invoice inclusive of GST.
Something more from the latest release:
- We have now customized the Sales Bill Register and Sales Register by adding the Void Bills with Red check-marks and strike lines for the same.
- We have added the filter for House Use on Monthly Guest Forecast Report.
- We have removed “Remerge Pay/Rec” (Expense Management) option from eZee Configuration -> Miscellaneous Tab.
- We have introduced the GST settings enabled for Malaysia properties. Below are setting provided for the same: eZee FrontDesk -> Configuration -> GST settings should pop up on enabling “Activate GST System” i.e. GST codes available in Advance Setting Tab -> Display option.
- We have added a new filter section on the “Daily Receipt Pay Type Wise: Detail” and “Daily Receipt User Wise: Detail”. This section will have option as POS, Front Desk and Banquet.
- We have customized Template #96 for Nepal region.
- We have customized the Template number 83 and 84 for Malaysia properties: As of now, REGISTRATION 4 was used for COMPANY and REGISTRATION 5 was used for GST ID and REGISTRATION 3 is shown beside the URL. We have added REGISTRATION 3 field in between GST ID and TAX INVOICE. REGISTRATION 3 will be used as TOURISM TAX ID.
- We have enhanced the feature “Guest Note” by allowing user to add the Guest Notes in future dates as well.
- We have implemented the interface between 24Online Internet Billing Software with eZee Frontdesk.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from the server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on the server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF