Simultaneous Operation On Extra Charges
We have enhanced the Extra Charge list window, such that you can now delete Multiple Extra Charges on one
click, helping you save your time and efforts behind a single task.
New Filters for Mailbox
The mailbox in GRM module will let you filter the mails to be sent to In-house guests only, thereby keeping you up-to-date on the notifications sent out to in-house guests.
Additions in Meal Plan Coupon
You will now be able to keep a check on the checked out dates with the new Checked Out caption on the Meal Plan coupon.
Enhanced Mailbox in GRM Module
Previously, the system did not allow you to add CC and BCC email addresses while sending out emails from the Mailbox of GRM module. However, from this version onward, you will be able to add email addresses in CC and BCC sections to make it more user-friendly.
Due Out Alerts
We have now introduced a notification for you to identify due out when the In-house for 24 hrs setting ON.
Value-addition in User Activity Log report
The Copy Booking operation in Booking window will now be reflected in the User Activity Log report for better tracking.
More from the latest version:
- We have now enhanced the “Daily Room Rate” report by adding Business Source-wise sub total. Also, we have
provided new filters for easy and quick search of Business Source.
- If the user is not having the privilege of taking/editing payment for Audited Dates then the payment calendar will not show the past dates
- We have introduced the date range on “Daily Receipt Report”.
- We have enhanced the “Sales Bill Register”, such that from now on, whenever the report will be filtered with any Pay-type, it will show total of the Pay-type wise transactions only.
- We have now provided Sorting of Rooms with Room Number on “Room Status Report”.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post