Cancel Multiple Bookings And Reservations Easily
You can now easily cancel multiple reservations from Reservation list. The Express cancel option in reservation module facilitates you to implement cancellation of multiple bookings or reservations altogether from bookings list or reservations lists respectively.
Pop-ups To Inform Service Status
The button stop/running will help you identify whether the service is running or not in the WIRU/WRD tool in PMS eZee FrontDesk. In short, the pop-ups will inform you of the service status.
‘Include House Use’ Field Added
In Daily Summary Report a field: ‘Include House Use’ is added from this version in Room Revenue ensuring all your charges are posted accurately. Earlier this field did not exist.
Track Status Of Your Rooms
You can easily keep track of when the rooms are blocked and released. The login feature of Block Room module helps you keep track of time and date wise records of all the rooms.
Added Options To Generate Accurate Police Reports.
You will now get accurate data as we have added an option ‘Include Checked Out/To Be Check Out,’ in the Local and Foreign Police Report. Previously, both the Local and Foreign Police reports were being generated on rental dates, due to which the reports didn’t display checked Out/To Be Check Out (Due Out) guests information, which was inaccurate.
Revamped ‘User Activity Log Report’
We have enhanced ‘User Activity Log Report’ such that the details for re-activation of canceled reservation will be displayed with details such as description, voucher number and operation in the report. We also have added a line for each individual entry in the report so that all transactions are displayed systematically.
Something more from the latest release:
- From this version onward, administrator users will be able to access ability levels in eZee FrontDesk configuration. Moreover, we have also added new privileges for administrator users.
- In this version of eZee FrontDesk PMS, we have added two privileges for close shift form to print cashier reports and details for easier operations.
- We have enhanced “Daily Summary Report” by adding “Total vacant rooms” field.
- We have added “Send SMS” button under Tools and Utilities to send out SMS notifications easily from the system.
- We have made an enhancement in Rental Setting. We have added the sequence in the settings: 1) If the 24 Hours Checkout time is activated then the Check In/Check Out times will grayed out. 2) If the “Activate Early Check In/Check Out” in ON then only the other related setting will be activated else they will be grayed out.
- We have added Grand total in Daily transaction report for easier tracking.
- We have added the information of Quantity in Extra Charge report for clearer understanding of the report and efficient tracking.
- We have corrected and improved the appearance of inactive users and inactive packages in the system.
- We have made an enhancement that in Group Folio, Tax code column will display as blank if there is a zero amount in credit and debit.
- We have made an enhancement that when we select business source while checking in or performing booking, then the system will automatically apply the discount in % to the booking and the same will be reflected on the Folio.
- We have enhanced the “Daily Summary Report” by adding Folio transfer from room and Outlet as total zero GST.
- We have made an enhancement in the “Monthly country wise PAX analysis” Report by including data on arrival. Additionally, the report is now renamed as “Monthly country wise PAX count” report.
- We have made an enhancement that when early check in/late checkout is activated and slab is defined, system will post charges automatically without pop-up message.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from the server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on the server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post