Make the most of the new features and improved eZee FrontDesk with new version 6.1.173.008. Update your PMS with the latest version and avail myriad of other benefits.
Some changes in Payroll Module
Considering the requirements of our clients and the generalized needs of all our users, we corrected certain misleading and missing points in Payroll Module of the PMS.
The points include:
- We provided an option to set Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly wage rate once we select the calculation type as ‘On Attendance’.
- You will be able to create payhead based on specific formula where you will get value by defining percentage of any particular Payhead.
- For Payhead Type as Deductions from Employees & Calculation Type as User Defined, the PMS used to work only if the calculation period was set as Hourly. Now, the PMS will work for all calculation periods available.
- For Payhead Calculation Type as User Defined and Calculation period as Daily basis, the PMS will now calculate the total value for 30 days in case of all months.
Get alerted before performing Group operations
While performing group operations for Banquet Transactions in eZee FrontDesk after the invoice was generated, the system did not perform any operation as well as did not give any alert to the user.
Thus, in such cases, the PMS will alert you with a message indicating that you cannot perform any group operations, like group cancel, group no-show, etc on invoice generated transactions.
Generate key cards before guest check-in
Previously, what happened was, the PMS generated a key card whenever and only after a guest checked-in.
So, to enhance this feature, you will now be able to generate the key card for a reservation too. That is, the system will have the facility to generate a key card before the guest checks-in, so that as soon as the guest actually checks-in your hotel, you can handover the generated key card to them.
Giving an idea about future reservations – Reservation Forecast report
We have opened the Reservation Forecast report for all the properties based in Malaysia. This report will indicate an overview about the reservations your hotel may get in the future, depending on your current and past reservations.
By means of this report, properties of Malaysia will be able to form relevant strategies to earn maximum ROI by taking a reference from the forecast indicated in the report.
You get more in the latest release:
- From this version onward, to differentiate between meal plan and room rent charges in folio, Meal Plan and Room Rent charges are shown separately in Daily Revenue Summary and Daily Summary Breakdown report in eZee FrontDesk.
- For easy access and quicker functioning, the key-card generate option will be accessible on reservation window now.
- Previously, in the PMS, user had to enter city and state information manually whenever saving details for new guest. Thus, keeping that requirement in mind, we have added two new fields of city and state for New Guest entered in Database from Guest Database New Guest Information form.
- The User Activity Report will now display Guest Remark log to keep track of the remarks.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post