The newest version of eZee FrontDesk will eliminate all these worries of yours and much more.
Obtain better filtered booking details now!
Up till the precedent versions of eZee FrontDesk, the booking list in the PMS displayed either details of guests filtered by their arrival date, or the date they booked with your property.
Considering that, you were not able to obtain booking details using both the criteria. However, now you will be able to get the booking and guest information as per the arrival date and booked date simultaneously in eZee FrontDesk’s booking list window.
See for yourself here:
Get rid of repeated room assignments.
In view of room allocation for a booking, previously, the system did not refresh the room assignment details in the booking list. As a result, even after assigning the room to a particular booking, one used to repeat the room allocation operation on the same booking.
To eradicate that problem in the PMS, the list will now get refreshed once a room is assigned to a particular booking, leaving no room for a repeated operation.
Music instead of just a pop-up for a wake up call
We introduced one more feature in this version of eZee PMS, related to the wake-up call feature. Beforehand, at the time when wake up call was set, the system just displayed a pop-up notification as a reminder. However, now we have added an option to choose a sound file from your machine, and the system will play the sound file at the time of wake up call, thereby making it easier for you to not miss the wake up call.
Something more in the latest release:
- We have added a tool-tip (information) in the Rental Option window, which will display details such as, in which scenarios is the selected option included.
- In eZee FrontDesk Report Other Charges Audit Trail Charges (Details): We have added one more field in search criteria “Move”. As a result, system will reflect the same in the status when one moves any extra charges to another room.
- Similar to the the Copy Room tab in eZee FrontDesk Configuration, we have now added the same option for Non-rental objects, such that it will create a copy of the selected non-rental object.
- Now, when you search Guest Database by Birth-date or Anniversary date, the selected date by default will be the system date, so that you do not have to select current date manually.
- In eZee FrontDesk, for BIR Calculation: In the normal invoice template (Template #3), we included additional details like Discount Type, Discount Amount and Vat Exempt.
- From the latest version of eZee FrontDesk and eZee BurrP!, we have now given Live chat support option on License registration window to allow the client to reach the support in shorter time span.
- From the latest version, we have provided help link on backup window which will show steps on how to resolve an error for clients to use it offline too, in case they face any error.
- This addition is exclusively for properties in Malaysia. In eZee FrontDesk -> Daily Summary Report: We have added another row in Guest Ledger Block to indicate charges posted to Guest Ledger to know the exact amount of transfer done to the Guest Ledger.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post