eZee FrontDesk PMS version 6.1.178.007 out now! Grab the new Service Pack and avail the benefits.
Be updated on suite-block rooms
For systems which are accessed and used by many, it gets challenging to keep track of the bookings and reservations one user took and more difficult when the system does not intimate you on any operation which might waste your time and energy.
In similar lines, up till the last version of the PMS, there were no signs or captions on the rooms which were blocked under suite booking. Therefore, to save you from this trouble, we have added a caption on the Suite-block rooms such that you won’t see the room open for taking any booking or reservations.
Booking information auto-filled
Up until now, whenever you added another booking to the existing booking list in Group Bookings, the guest information did used to be blank with no details.
But in the latest version of eZee FrontDesk, when you add new booking to the existing list of bookings, the guest information will be automatically filled with the master guest’s information as well as the transaction date and business source of the Master Booking’s transaction.
Get notified on room sharer change
Previously, when you tried to change the PAX information of a room sharer from the Room Sharing tab of eZee FrontDesk, the system did not intimate about any update or did not even confirm the change. This lead to confusion regarding the information update.
However, to avoid this, the system will now alert you with a pop-up message asking for a confirmation on the room sharer information update.
Ensure the entry of valid email IDs
Every now and then, you might be facing troubles in reaching out to your guests because of the invalid email addresses they have passed. Or there might be cases where it skipped your mind to verify email address of the guest.
To avoid such circumstances, we have enhanced the Email ID field of guest information tab, such that system will not accept an email address if the ‘@’ sign is missing from the text entered.
There’s more for you in the latest release:
- In this version of PMS, we have changed the caption from text alignment right to left into “Text alignment right to left for log-in screen” in eZee FrontDesk Configuration Advance setting Display.
- Exclusively for the needs of our users in Maldives, we have given Tax Bifurcations for each items posted to Folio, which will clarify the amount levied for each item.
- In the latest version of eZee FrontDesk, we have added two new fields of Reservation and Check-in in the letter template which will display the dates of Reservation and Check-in of a particular guest.
- Up until the previous versions of eZee FrontDesk, the city ledger account name was not visible in the payment posting report when taken out for a print. However, this lead to confusions with the guest as well as user not knowing about the city ledger account. Therefore, the city ledger account name will now be displayed on the harder part of the Payment Posting list leaving no room for the information being missed.
- In Template No.75, up until the previous version of eZee FrontDesk, we have now added the tax computation details in the template.
- For our users in Maldives, we changed the report name of ‘Bad Tax’ to ‘Green Tax’ in accordance to the Green Tax considered there.
- For WIRU WRD Interface, this time, we have developed a system that will not release Room inventory for Day Use (24 hours) and due out rooms.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post