Clearer Meal Plan Charges
Uptil now, meal plans were posted separately on invoice as per option in Meal Plan settings in eZee FrontDesk Configuration. But, from now on we have modified the same with bifurcation options in Rate Plan, such that the invoice will include the Meal Plan charges with Room rates, service charges and taxes.
Moreover, you will also be able to consider Meal Plan charges inclusive in Defined Tariff.
Charges Bifurcated On Report
We have developed a new report of ‘Rate Plan Bifurcation’ exclusively for our users in India. This report will include rate plans amount inclusive of meal plan charges as per the meal plans levied on the guests.
Something more in the latest release:
- We have added Room Revenue and Room Sold calculation criteria on Daily Summary Report, Daily Revenue Summary Report and Daily Summary Breakdown Report.
- We have added a new country ‘Curacao’ in the system.
- You’ll now be able to track that who voided charges, edited quantity and edited item name through activity logs now.
- Exclusively for our users in Maldives, we have customized the Monthly and Weekly Occupancy Reports by including the Locals and work permit information.
- The Daily Summary Report will now show House-use below Complimentary items. Moreover, House-use rooms will not be considered in the occupancy.
- The Room Sharer tab will now include the Registration Number and Guest Type information.
- Guest Name change log will now be visible in the User Activity Log report.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post