The desktop PMS eZee FrontDesk is out with a brand new version 6.1.180.005. Get your hands on this and upgrade your software with new updates and enhancements.
Tax computation cleared up
In template number 75 of invoice, the system up til now did not clarify any tax computation amounts, thereby misleading the user about the amount considered in tax.
To avoid this scenario from the user’s as well as guest’s end, we have added the tax computation details for more clarification in the template.
Make use of amount-wise tax setup
While performing extra charge configuration in eZee FrontDesk, the system used to hold an option to set up the tax according to percentage; which held a limitation. However, in this version, we have introduced an option to set up tax depending on the amount, that is, amount-wise tax setup.
Instantly change check-in check-out time
Previously, whenever a guest used to check-out, user was not able to change the check-in or check-out time or make any other updates regarding the same.
However, there may come up certain scenarios where you may have entered incorrect time or the system may have been down. Therefore, this time, we have developed a feature through which you will be able to change the check-in and check-out time of a guest even after he has checked out.
Know more about the latest release:
- In any property used for GST purposes, any extra charge will get a separate voucher number to avoid any confusions between extra charge and GST charges.
- The User Activity Log Report will reflect the logs of rooms blocked in the past dates.
- The system will show an alert message when trying to select default meal plan coupons.
- Key card generation option will be grayed out when user tries to generate a key card for reserved guest and the key card registration is not done.
- We have added a check-box to exclude dirty rooms while performing room move operation.
- You will now be able to hide direct billing posting on the Tax invoice.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF