Extra Charges Value Set as 0
You can now add the free extra charges on any room booked by a guest as many times as you want. Earlier the extra charges addition was based on room type, but now it has been enhanced to rate type and the value reduced to 0. This will help you to keep records on Meal Plans which are inclusive of Tariff.
Added Option to Disable – Void in Minibar
You can now easily disable the void option from Minibar -> Corrections, a sub-module. An option that is available for you to use as per the hotel Minibar requirements.
‘Include Future In-House’ Added in Reports
You’ll now able to see the “Future In-House” on Guest Ledger window, from now it’ll include all the future transaction for the mentioned dates (for eg: reservation, booking, stay overs etc). Also, added the “Include Future In House” filter on Guest In-House Report and Complimentary Reports.
See Reports of Multiple “Pay Type”
You’ll now experience a better user experience as various modules have been enhanced. Any report having a “Pay type” option has been enhanced with multiple selections, instead of drop down box because drop down box allows you to select only single “Pay Type” option. If you want to see reports of multiple “Pay Type” it is now easy to see that report in the single report.
Rate Type Displays on Booking Information
You can now see the rate type on the Booking information window enhanced for user experience. So, when you carry out more transaction in a single group booking, after changing the rate type, you will be able to see from this screen that for which list of transaction rate type changed.
Filter Option Added in Reports
You can now see a couple of more columns and option to filter in the system reports which are mentioned-below:
1) Sorting based on No. of Room Nights,
2) Sorting based on Guest Name and
3) Total No. of Nights Column
Complimentary Room Moved to Formula Option
You will notice that Complimentary Room which was placed in ADR is now moved to Formula option. eZee FrontDesk Configuration >> Advanced Settings Tab >> Printing Option >> Include Complimentary Room in ADR.
Set Default Country From Address Form
You can now set the country and nationality from the guest’s Address and Birth information form itself. Also, if you right mark the option “Do not show default country” then the country name will not be displayed by the system.
What’s more in the latest release:
- We’ve enhanced the Revenue by Room Type Report-Detail, adding the option “Consider Flat Discount.” This discount option wasn’t available earlier in the system.
How to update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from the server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on the server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF