Guest/Company(CL) GSTIN on banquet invoice
Banquet invoice now has an option to add GSTIN number for guest if the invoice is created for guest and registered account number of city ledger if billed to company.
Group voucher and group folio printing enhancements
Proposed charges were earlier shown only for individual reservation voucher but upon client request we have added to group voucher and group folio as well.
HSN code added on FD invoice
We have made an enhancement in such a way that it allows the user to add the folio transfer extra charge HSN code, same will be reflected in the FD invoice too.
Sales Bill Register report modified
The sales bill register report is modified such that there is an extra column for city ledger in case the billing is to company. There is also an added column for GSTIN which will have individual GSTIN number for guests and city ledger’s GSTIN if billing is to the company.
Extra charges for group now included in room rent
In group booking there is an option to print group extra charges, same is added to room rent where it would be shown as room rent itself.
Nationality field detail available for master language
Nationality information under master language tab along with country field. Earlier nationality field was not made accessible to the user and was pulling the same data as country field but we have modified it and made it so that more information can be added.
Invoice generation for no show/cancellation
On repeated request of clients, we have made it possible to generate invoice for no shows or cancellations.
What’s more in the latest release:
- From now, Police report will also show sharer guest details too.
- We’ve enhanced Guest ledger report. As from now, it will show Stay status wise grouping which will be helpful to user at the end of the day or at the time of checkout.
- We’ve added a new filter named “Sub business source” within booking list, reservation list and business source commission list.
- A new filter has been added namely “Only In house guest” in Yearly visited chart of Guest report.
- On performing void to follow up list, the system will ask reason for the same.
- We’ve enhanced the “Daily summary report” and “Daily summary breakdown report” such that, it will give you calculation criteria block and its calculation will not be based on the formula set in the configuration.
- We’ve replaced the column name from “Account name” to “Business source” in the XLS sheet.
- We’ve enhanced GTS India Template 2 such that, it will display bill number if its generated, even though if it’s enabled or disabled from the configuration.
How to update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from the server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on the server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post