Check out the latest additions and benefits of the brand new version of eZee FrontDesk PMS.
Introducing a new web-interface version 3
Version 2 of web-interface (WIRU WRD) did not reflect any booking modifications on assigned bookings downloaded from the Channel Manager if the modifications were done from the PMS itself. This lead to a high amount of confusion in the booking information and a dissatisfied guest going back from your hotel.
However, in the most recent and updated version 3 of the WIRU WRD web-interface, for the assigned as well as unassigned bookings downloaded in the PMS from eZee Centrix Channel Manager, any modifications made will be reflected right back in the channel manager and PMS simultaneously.
Note: Contact our support team and get your WIRU-WRD version updated now!
Stay updated with the occupancy count easily
The Inventory View in eZee FrontDesk reflects the exact count of inventory in use, vacant rooms, out of order rooms, current bookings, as well as the number of PAX occupied in each inventory. Up til the last version, this view presented only the occupancy percentage in your hotel. But to clarifying it in a better way, the Inventory View will now enlist ‘Occupancy Count’ too along with the occupancy percentage.
Get POS payment reports with Night Audit
The Night Audit operation in eZee FrontDesk has a feature to send daily reports in email to configured email addresses. Following this option, the system did not allow you to send any POS payment reports in the email.
However, considering the need to remain updated on POS payments occurring at your property, we have, in this version, developed an option to send POS payment reports in email along with other reports once the Night Audit operation is executed.
Note: This report will be selected by default.
Generate Daily Occupancy Report of multiple rate types
The Daily Occupancy Report demonstrates the occupancy of your hotel on a daily basis along with the rate types applied on each reservation, as well as the date on which the report is to be generated, and source of the bookings.
Previously, the system had a drop-down list in order to select the required rate type to generate this report. In the latest version now, you will be able to select multiple rate types and generate a single Daily Occupancy Report corresponding to the selected rate types.
This will help you compare multiple rate type-wise occupancy in an easy way, and save your time in generating the report for each rate type individually.
There’s more for you in the latest release:
- The payment and extra charge details will now be available only for those guests whose check-in date is before or equal to the date of that particular transaction.
- Make remarks mandatory while performing any Payout transactions.
- Be updated on the reasons of giving a complimentary room through the remarks section in Other Information tab.
- Update the whole group’s stay details while making any stay duration changes in a group transaction.
- In Banquet operations, group tax invoice and individual tax invoice will be displayed as the same in order to discard any confusions.
- Meal Plans will be automatically posted for reserved rooms for easier operations. Additionally, you will be asked to choose the Meal Plan for check-in reservations.
- We have developed the cancellation and no-show policy in the system itself to avoid related troubles.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post