Having finished adding business source contacts, you
need to define the special rates for each room type of preconfigured Daily rate
type if necessary. The guests coming through the business sources can be applied
special rates if necessary. That is you need to explicitly select the special
rate option for the guests if required to apply. But to apply the special rates
you will have to define it first.
the steps below to define the special rates for each business contact:-
- From the Tools menu, click on the
Rate Definition for Business Contacts submenu. The Rate Definition
For Business Contacts form gets displayed.
- Select the Contact, Room Type and
define the Rate of that room type for the selected contact.
- Click on Update to save the rate.
- Repeat the steps 2 and 3 to define rates of
each room types for other business contacts.
- Click on Close to close the Rate
Definition For Business Contacts form.